QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
VERTENTABILITY, S.A. is in the development and implementation phase of a Quality and Environment Management System, in accordance with the normative references NP EN ISO 9001 and NP EN ISO 14001, with the aim of obtaining certification in the 1st half of 2023. The scope of certification will cover: “Provision of services related to real estate investments; purchase, sale and lease of real estate; mediation, raising and real estate valuation”.
In this sense, the Quality and Environment Policy has already been defined, which is indicated:
Quality and Environment Policy
The activities carried out by VERTENTABILITY, S.A. aim to satisfy the expectations of their customers at an optimized cost and with the aim of continuously improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Quality and Environment Management System.
From this perspective, VERTENTABILITY is committed to:
- Satisfy and try to exceed the needs and expectations of interested parties and applicable regulatory, statutory and normative requirements, namely the clauses of NP EN ISO 9001 and NP EN ISO 14001.
- Reinforce specialization in the Company's areas of intervention as a condition for differentiation from the competition.
- Ensuring that risks and opportunities, which could affect service compliance, are determined, and addressed.
- Promoting the development of employees' abilities and skills, providing them with the necessary training to improve their performance.
- Maintain the Quality and Environment Management System, reviewing it, and establishing objectives and goals, which allow its continuous improvement, the protection of the environment and consequent improvement of environmental performance.
- Ensure that this Policy is kept up to date, communicated, understood, and applied.
- Contribute to the minimization of significant environmental impacts, namely by controlling the production of waste, managing its treatment, and minimizing the consumption of resources.
- Achieve a culture of motivation, stimulation, and involvement, in the Quality and Environment Management System, by all the elements of the Organization.
It is the responsibility of all Company elements to comply with and maintain the Quality and Environment Policy and objectives. It is also everyone's duty to report errors or incidents they encounter in the course of their duties, as well as to propose improvement solutions deemed convenient, thus actively contributing to the continuous improvement of the Quality and Environment Management System.
Grândola, April 28, 2023.
Beauty is everywhere.
Find it out on our website.
Vertentability opens the doors to beautiful properties on the Alentejo Coast.
We have the best option for each case. Contact us so we can help you.